Friday, April 3, 2009

Nothing but classs...You know You Want it!

Good afternoon Kids, and welcome to another fun filled edition of
"Free Friday!"


Take a seat, grab a snack and a cool drink
~lets get started!


Remember this all comes off of the "Craigslist Free adds"


The add reads:
This chair is nothing but class. Gold/orange/yellow striped. Rocking, swirling, moves whichever way you want it to! I love this chair and you will too


Nooope pretty sure I won't! Ha!





Remember the movie "Animal House"?
Add:
Free couch. Its ugly but a really nice couch. Nothing a nice blanket can't fix. Not worn down at all.(lol get a clue!)Looks like a cat got at it on the left side a little but its not bad at all. I don't have a cat. So maybe a hungry roommate.
(a scary thought!)


First come first served. Will not hold it for anyone. I'll take the post down when it's gone.


Huh? What? You mean it when you say you wont hold it for anyone? Darn!


The next couch didn't have anything written about it. But I think the photo says it all?


I was imagining the furniture store might have been called


"Frank's Funky Town Fine Furniture."


I do think if you wear your 3~D glasses it could even be a spiritual experience! LoL!


Pure elegance huh? :)







Ummm are these people trying to hide something or


are they just very messy?


And there is something sticking out under the middle cushion!


Holy crap Batman maybe there is a dead body hidden in there-


That's it now I am frightened!






And then we have this one-


such cleaver selling points don't you think?


‘50s Early American Kitsch sofa. Cute & Comfortable Perfect for Apartment


~Or just a suggestion...the dump!


For our last couch for the day...
Free Comfy Couch... quality made, good condition, solid wood ends with horse and barn theme upholstery. Colors are cream, rust, orange and brown.


OOO Baby they got me considering it for a second with the barn theme!



Hmmm what can I say about the next one???


Someone was banking on the word "free" of wiping out any ability for a person to comprehend that this one is broken!
Add:
This does not work. It broke down making a humming noise about 2 years ago. I thought I'd take it apart to see if it was something I could fix but I realize that is a task I will never get to. We took off a small plastic tab (thing) on the bottom of the metal filter to fix my parents' ionic breeze so that part is missing. It's free.


I am so glad they clarified what the plastic tab was! LoL!





Need some wheels??? Handy with the tools?
Got a reallll bargain here for ya-hey it's "free!"


And if that didn't excite ya well girls hold onto your skirts-
this one will! Not! LoL! Notice the size of this thing...
This add is priceless:
The wife says either this goes or I do. Today. First come first served.
I have just a few questions for ya fella...
A. Did your wife know you had this in your garage before she married you?
B. Can the marriage be annulled?
C. Did you mean it when you said this deal was just for today?
Dang! Now you know it is going to be a man who wants this life size Captain Kirk-I would love to be the fly on the wall listening to that guys wife when she sees it for the first time! LoL!
I hope you all enjoyed this weeks edition of "Free Friday"!

Have an awesome weekend Blogging Buddy's

~Beam Me uP Scotty!~
~Tam!~
:)

17 comments:

  1. OMGosh! What a fun post. I'm still laughing. Wonder if any of these people deliver. I really need a couch! I have to admit, I buy from Craig's list but until now, had never even noticed there is a free section. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brillaint post. I can hardly beleive these are real ads! I will be smiling for awhile just thinking of them. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tam,

    you CRACK ME UP!!! this stuff is a riot -- but what's really funny is that it reminds me of so many first apartments i remember from back in my 20s. even my then-roommie had bought a crushed velvet, powder blue couch!!! we tied it to her car using neck-ties that the salvation army gave us to use because we didn't have rope. too funny!

    anyway, your comments are always a hoot!!! TGIF!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to copy you last night by going to Craigslist in our area for free stuff. There were only 3 things. It was not fun. So I'll keep looking cause I think this is the funniest!!!

    Yes, my pizza was a sign. YOU MUST MAKE PIZZA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tam,thanks for dropping by,it reminded me to get my butt over here,was wondering if you would do this again.The last"free"post I read here just popped into my mind one day while I was at work,just out of nowhere and it made me smile.So,if you see someone walking down the street smiling,just think,it actually may be all because of you!! Keep it up,loving it all...priceless!! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend too.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny; my craigslist never has any fun stuff for free!!! thanks for stopping by; I have printed the Bunny Hill things too, but I too have NOT yet made a one!!! LOL!! Well I am waiting for the day we get completely snowed in you know??? Good to hear from you!!! I have to stop lurking and make commengts too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tam, thanks for stopping by! These ads are halarious! I can't believe someone would actually take time to post them.lol! I hope you continue Free Friday, it really makes me laugh! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  8. they just keep getting better (or rahter worse) Lodrdy, that last couch - in fact all of them - just need to go to the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol that was funny Tam. I enjoy Free Friday. Hope everyone's doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAH! I love this stuff. TOO funny. I'm so glad you're doing this post. The "horse & barn" theme totally had me spit laughing! And the life size Captain Kirk just makes you wish he'd posted a picture of himself too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for coming by my new blog and being the first to sign up as a follower! You're the best!! As I said in my post I'm new on Craigslist. I'll have to be sure and check out the free section. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. The one with the dead body is particularly special - I wonder if they arrange interantional shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't you tell me you had a facebook page. I can't remember which post you told me that. Can you email it to me? I'm trying to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey your new profile photo is really nice! Good luck in my giveaway - you always leave such lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so funny! Love your sense of humor! I see a nice, new photo on your profile! So pretty! Your other one is pretty, too, but this one looks softer...not that the other one looked un-soft! Gosh, I'm going to stop now because this is sounding less and less like the compliment that it's supposed to be!

    Just stopped by to say thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey tam,

    hope you're doing well and had a happy easter! will you be sorting through (aka laughing at) craig's list tomorrow? fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Yack back at Me~

Blog Archive