Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One More day and one more stocking...

Little Emily Jean needed her very own special little girl stocking. Sooo Grammy got out some fabric and whipped up a stocking in a hurry! Whew! We took a photo in the snow-yep it's still here! But I like it! No I love it! It has warmed up a tiny bit today and we have a little break just for today. The forecast calls for more snow tonight-tomorrow and Friday!!! Then Saturday it is suppose to warm up a bit -enough so that when it rains the snow goes away. But wait that won't last long because everyday next week-Snow again! I have never seen this much snow at one time in the 9 1/2 years we have lived here in the burbs of Seattle!
I have to say I am excited to have a White Christmas! Today we are going to get a ton of baking done. So I am putting some good music on, stoking the fire, making some hot coca and getting my apron all floured up! Yay! And not to mention-FUDGE! Fudge attempt number two-lets see if I can do it right this time? I got a new candy thermometer and I'm ready to rock! Of course I will take photos to share-gosh I hope I don't mess this batch up! LOL!
Tonight maybe I can get gifts wrapped so I can just relax tomorrow?
I hope all of you girls out there in blogland are having as much fun as I am today?!?! Leave me a msg. and tell me what you are up to?
And now I am off to the kitchen-wheeeee! Look for a new post tomorrow-bye for now!
~sMiLeS~Tam!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling stocking to just 'whip up.' Grammy's are amazing that way!

    I hope you have yourself a Merry little Christmas!

    Thanks for supporting kidz.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kill me...."I just whipped up a stocking" you are such a MARTHA STEWART! And it turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Yack back at Me~

Blog Archive